I seen this movie a while ago but I was flipping through channels and the title caught my eye again. It was Chris Rock's "I Think I Love My Wife". Chris Rocks plays a happily married man with two children and what is to be portrayed as your typical perfect marriage. He has a great job and loves his marriage but is bored because him and his wife are not sexually active. On his days to work and at work he fantasizes about other women, but never acted. To make a long story short he meets an friend from that past that is very attractive. Later she started to show up at his office for lunch and a friendly get together. She also seduces him into having sex with her and to leave his happy life. But does he has self-control or would leave his happy home?
What really grinds my gears is cheating. My theory on cheating is nothing to do with the guys emotional feelings for the girl or affection for her. I think most guys tell their significant other and make promises because they know that's what women want to hear. Ladies remember it takes two to tango. There is always a woman out there willing to cheat with him. For the ladies who questions their boyfriends about cheating, don't ask the question because you will get an answer you don't want to hear. Hey, if you forgive him that is all on you. Some people forgive to help deal with the pain and to let it go. We need to pump our breaks, not all men cheat. Women cheat too. I think it is more of an emotional cheating and they do it better. Men are more of a performance and women do it on the low. Most guys would pretend their girlfriend is not cheating on them because of their self-esteem and confidence. I believe if your with someone be with them, why be in a relationship if you are having feelings for someone else. I do not support cheating. I can continue with this blog, So be free and comment so we can have an on going conversations about this please.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're right, it's not only the guys fault. I know some of my friends meet a guy and the next day they're going out "to get to know each other better." But I believe if you are in a relation is because you are sure of what you feel for that person. There is no hurry, and there is no need to be with someone to feel good about yourself. Sometimes we want to make things work out and we try to find a reason to continue with a relation, but that will only make things worst. When things are meant to be, they're meant to be. I don't think someone has the intention of cheating when they start a relation. But there is always a third in the game and that's when our feelings are tested.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100 % saleem. I do also think that both women and men cheat, definetly. It kind of gets me confused sometimes when people actaully cheat. I mean why cheat? when you can be SINGLE and be with who you want to be with. When you're single you can be with 5 girls at once as long as they know that they are basically "hook-ups" then that is acceptable. People who cheat are just plain stupid, because there are ways to go around cheating. I believe once a cheater always a cheater, people never change and you can't change them. peroid.
ReplyDeleteBy saying that women cheat for emotional reasons, you are giving them an excuse. Lying is lying, and I like the reference to a silly sit-com. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 4/4
Total: 41
ReplyDelete